Robert Half International Financial Specialist in EXTON, Pennsylvania
Exton area company is seeking a Financial Specialist to join their team. The Finance Specialist will play an integral part supporting the Finance team of a rapidly growing and expanding pharmaceuticals company. This role will support the CFO and the Finance Manager. The ideal candidate will be energetic and looking to grow their career as they support the day to day functions of a critical team in a fast paced environment.
Primary duties include:
• Complement the day-to-day operations of the Finance team, with an emphasis on creating efficiencies, time management, and general accounting
• Support of the CFO (coordination of scheduling, agendas, report generation)
• Assist in the month end close process including preparation and posting of journal entries, review of accruals and prepaid accounts, report generation and variance analysis
• Administer company issued credit cards, monitor the related bank account and credit limits
• Administration of the T& E expense reporting system (Concur), review and monitor travel and expense reports for compliance with established Travel Policy
• Assist with Sales & Use Tax data collection and reporting, Insurance data gathering and renewal process, Legal Expense analysis, and other forecasting and planning activities
• Liaise with AP, Global Procurement and other users on purchase orders, goods receipts and vendor payments
• Perform other duties as required including but not limited to assisting with internal audit and controls, account reconciliations, and bank statements
if interested in this or similar positions, please send a Word version of your resume to Ned Kauffman through linkedin.
• Business Degree from an accredited 2 year university or college
• Minimum two to three years relevant work experience
• Computer proficiency in email and scheduling (Outlook), worksheets (Excel), and presentation tools (PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of accounting and general ledger systems
• Strong organization, teamwork and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with all levels of the company
• Detail oriented with a focus on delivering high quality, validated results
• Dynamic and able to handle complexity and uncertainty in an rapidly changing and growing environment
• This position does not require travel
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.