Robert Half International Sr. Internal Auditor in Exton, Pennsylvania
Dynamic, healthcare company in the Exton, PA area is looking to hire a Senior Internal Auditor who can ensure efficiency of internal controls. The Senior Internal Auditor will manage and direct a compliant and accurate auditing process, design audit objectives, logistics and schedules, while developing practical solutions to difficulties arising in business and financial operations. The ideal Senior Internal Auditor should have a deep knowledge of auditing practices, risk management and strong mathematical and analytical skills.
• Plan and oversee the auditing process
• Identify business objectives, risks and evaluate key controls
• Perform effective risk and control assessments
• Design and calculate internal controls and operating policies
• Work with management to develop acceptable solutions
• Maintain an awareness of audit trends and best practices
• Assess audit findings and initiate corrective measures
• Create audit schedules and plans for internal audit staff
• Lead, direct and guide audit staff
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or similar
• 3-10 years audit experience, blend of public accounting and internal audit
• CPA, CIA or MBA preferred
• Strong leadership and organizational abilities
• Multilingual a PLUS
If you are the ideal Senior Internal Auditor for this role, please reach out to Jared Scholl 484.254.9040 and reference JO#03710-0011713970.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Location: Exton, PA
Date Posted: February 22, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03710-0011713970
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance