Robert Half International Administrative Assistant in Fairfield, California
Are you looking to take your Administrative skills to the next level with a growing company? If so, this ongoing temporary position is the role for you. If you meet the requirements and you're available immediately, apply today!
· Work directly with suppliers
· Monitor Inventory and track shipments
· Develop and maintain process to improve supply chain operations, IT processes and accounting
· Coordinate incoming shipments between the freight forwarder and warehouse/end customer
· Maintain strong relations with suppliers
· Complete receiving PO’s, ensure pricing matches proposal/original PO’s
· Research Invoicing discrepancies as necessary
· Respond to internal and vendor inquiries about order status, changes or cancellations
· Contact suppliers to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems
· Coordinate IT process with IT department in France and Brazil
· Performs other related duties as assigned
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Microsoft Suite of Products – especially Excel advance – pivot tables
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· 1 year of supply chain or logistics management in a privately – held company with proven contribution to the effectiveness and quality of the supply chain and direct exposure to external and internal customers.
· Proven Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of Products
· Accounting knowledge preferred
· French speaking preferred
Give us a call today at 707-578-2232!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.