Robert Half International HR Generalist in Fairfield, California
One of our clients in Fairfield is in need of an HR Generalist to join their team on a temp to hire basis. If you have previous HR and Recruitment experience, this may be the role for you!
Job duties include the following:
• Administer compensation and benefit plans
• Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
• Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
• Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
• Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
• Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
• Undertake tasks around performance management
• Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
• Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
• Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
• Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
• Ensure compliance with labor regulations
Requirements of the Position:
• Proven experience as an HR Generalist
• Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
• Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
• Outstanding knowledge of Microsoft Office; HRIS systems (e.g. PeopleSoft) will be a plus
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Aptitude in problem-solving
• Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
• BS/BA in Business administration or relevant field
If interested, please send an updated resume to Ben.Lattig@OfficeTeam.com
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $22.00 - $26.00 / Hourly
Location: Fairfield, CA
Date Posted: January 13, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00590-0011667393
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative