Robert Half Human Resources Director in Fairfield, California
* For immediate consideration, please call Lori Cooper on 707-578-3355 and click Apply button below *
Our client in Fairfield is looking for a Human Resources Director to join a well-established and growing company. In this role you will oversee all HR activities of the team including recruiting, employee relations, benefits oversight and more.
• You will oversee the daily workflow of the department.
• Perform employee disciplines and evaluations
• Development and training of current staff and new hires
• Proficient in MS Office Suite, including Excel
• Prior experience with ADP software
• BA Degree and ongoing certifications preferred
• Experience in a medium-sized company with multiple locations
* Our client offers an exceptional compensation and benefits package, and a casual work environment *
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.