Robert Half Scrum Master Manager in FAIRFIELD, Iowa
Do you have a firm grasp on project management, and worked in the agile/scrum space? Are you motivating, and a great leader? If so this full time opportunity with a Robert Half Client can be for you. The Scrum Master Manager is a leadership and team development role in support of the application software development efforts. You will manage and develop software lifecycle processes in an enterprise Scrum organization emphasizing strong team structure, ensures alignment with good software development principles, and builds / facilitates teams. For this role you must have great communication and collaboration skills, this role coaches and collaborates with partners across all departments and skill areas to be a change agent to implement better Agile practices while driving prompt and timely execution of the project plan and product backlog. For additional details and consideration, confidentially apply now, call 319-362-8606. or email me your resume. My contact information can be found on LinkedIn under Shawn M Troy, Division Director for Robert half Technology serving Eastern Iowa. There is a possibly of becoming partially remote once a relationship has been built, otherwise will be onsite.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Supervise the day-to-day activities of Scrum Masters within a department including but not limited to administering performance reviews, progressive discipline, staffing, ensuring adequate initial and ongoing training, and ensure adherence to company and departmental policies, procedures, and standards
• Perform Scrum Master duties at the department-level including but not limited to coaching, facilitation of departmental planning, reporting metrics and acting as a manager for the Scrum Master team
• Reinforce team adherence to proper business process engineering, software engineering, release management, portfolio management, project management and quality engineering practices
• Serve as Scrum process coach and create partnerships across areas of the company including Software Development, Product Owner, Product Management, Project Management, Portfolio Management, Project Sponsors and Executive Sponsors to aid in strategic, roadmap, inception and execution efforts
• Align, lead and sponsor overall project level work in a scrum of scrum environment to create successful delivery; including impediment removal, support of escalations, framework decisions, and cross team dependencies across Technology and Business agile teams in order to oversee the realization of project execution and delivery
• Maintain working knowledge of Agile and Scrum via conferences, seminars, training, webinars, and networking in order to research, apply and disseminate information, standard practices and new methods to teams
Key requirements include:
Experience with working in a business software development environment
Understanding of fundamentals of software development processes in particular iterative software development
Familiarity with all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle
Proficient knowledge and understanding of Agile software engineering practices
Proficient knowledge and understanding of incremental delivery and the value of metrics
Proficient knowledge and understanding of backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition
Experience managing/leading a team
Confidentially apply now, call 319-362-8606. or email me your resume. My contact information can be found on LinkedIn under Shawn M Troy, Division Director for Robert Half Technology serving Eastern Iowa.
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.