Robert Half International Administrative Coordinator in Farmers Branch, Texas
A client of ours in the home building industry is looking for an administrative coordinator to assist with the following.....
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Prepare and maintain closing packages
• Daily communication with lenders, sales team and home buyers.
• Purchase agreement process and filing.
• Communicate with lenders, title and sales staff to ensure timely closings.
• Review closing paperwork.
• Provides all information necessary to facilitate timely closings.
• Review documents for accuracy and missing information.
• Notify buyers of projected closing dates and actual closing date.
• Maintain documentation of house files.
• Update jobs database.
• Highly Organized and Detail Oriented.
• Willingness to accept constructive feedback.
• Strong sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Excellent communication and follow through.
• Must possess professional attitude to represent company in a positive manner with customers, employees and municipalities.
• One (1) to two (2) years relevant experience in the building industry.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or GED required.
Administrative Office, Paper Documents, Paper Files, Paper Documents, Paper Files, Process Paperwork
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $22.80 - $26.40 / Hourly
Location: Farmers Branch, TX
Date Posted: February 3, 2021
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 04120-0011692671
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative