Robert Half International Financial Analyst in Farmington, Minnesota
Accountemps is looking for an articulate Financial Analyst to join a fast-growing company in the south metro. In this position, you will conduct financial modeling on various financial products as well as measure, analyze and forecast performance in conjunction with operating plans. Additional duties include be responsible for advising management on the allocation of resources to best accomplish objectives and preparing reports for management. You will be a part of a dynamic team being a key business partner in areas such as forecasting, performance reporting, and expense management.
• Seeking a highly flexible individual comfortable with large amounts of information, and adept at managing expectations
• Supporting weekly, quarterly and annual Area/Segment level Bookings and P&L forecasting
• Analyzing performance to date and assessing potential risks and opportunities
• Understanding and explaining internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
• Learning and applying econometric and statistical methods to forecasting
• Enabling effective Business Intelligence (BI) to provide forward-looking insight and decision support
• Provide analytical support during New Year readiness/Year End planning cycle
• Drive the strategy and business planning process
• Become embedded within the Marketing and Customer Success organizations. Establish trust and quickly understand the key drivers of the business, economic trends and core metrics
• Work with senior executives on strategic deep dives by developing financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments,
event tracking and execution, strategic resource allocation and prioritization
• Work closely with cross-functional partners in Accounting, Recruiting, People and Operations to execute against plans
• Track monthly and quarterly performance through comparison of actuals versus expectations and enable business partners to handle their resources in the best way possible
• Drive monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and actions required
• Work with Accounting on the monthly and quarterly financial close process
• 2-5 years of experience in a highly quantitative role
• Experience in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
• Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills
• Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
• Strong Microsoft Excel and computer skills (prior experience programming a big plus)
• Able to build and deliver effective presentations to audiences with wide-ranging backgrounds
• Financial planning & analysis (go-to-market experience preferable) or experience at a top investment bank also desirable
• Strong interest in data analysis, econometric modelling and statistical analysis
• Experience in Oracle/Hyperion/SAP Business Objects/SFDC/Tableau is ideal
If you are interested please submit your resume to Madison Carey at Madison.Carey@officeteam.com and call to discuss further details at 952-882-9919.
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $20.00 - $25.00 / Hourly
Location: Farmington, MN
Date Posted: January 8, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02360-9502798738
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance