Robert Half International Business Analyst in Fayetteville, North Carolina
Accountemps is hiring an Business Systems Analyst for one of our clients in the Non-Profit Industry in Fayetteville, NC—if you want to join a dynamic, fast-growing team, you are encouraged to apply! This Business Analyst opportunity is onsite based in the Fayetteville, North Carolina area and is a long-term temporary employment role.
• Understand City, State, and organizational (GASB, GAAP) requirements for business practices and financial reporting.
• Collaborate closely with IT, HR, Budget, Internal Audit, Project Managers, external support, and other ERP users to implement ERP modules for assigned area.
• Identify high-level business and information system requirements; analyze, document and recommend business process design based on work processes and operational controls by participating in projects to gather requirements, define goals, design, configure, test and implement ERP related applications and workflows.
• Lead in mapping processes, workflows, and financial reports; identify, diagnose, and design technical processes required to ensure effective controls and meet the needs of the department.
• Continually evaluate business processes and workflows, policies and procedures and provide recommendations for automation into the City’s ERP application and input into improving system controls, reliability, and performance with a focus on error reduction and achieving operational efficiencies.
• Prepare complex financial reports which cross reference multiple modules and tables to meet the needs of the department such as financial statements including the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report, vendor/spending analysis, payroll and other ad hoc reports as needed.
• Troubleshoot and resolve ERP related application issues, determine appropriate actions, discuss actions with stakeholders, implement, review and test approved activities for desired outcomes.
• Responsible to test and implement software updates, new system functionality, report development, and queries.
• Responsible for documenting process changes and communicating effectively with users and vendors; create training documents and facilitate training sessions to end users.
• Participate in change management activities.
• Advanced understanding of data relationships, reporting tools, relational databases, and organizational business practices.
• Advanced research and problem-solving skills with a focus on creative thinking to spur innovation and continuous improvement.
• ERP Systems and their modules, specifically knowledge of Oracle on premise and cloud applications.
• Advanced principles and practices of managing an ERP System.
• Advanced business analysis practices and tools.
• Network concepts, operating systems, programming techniques, core software applications and systems, project management and change management.
• Analyze complex financial systems, define ERP requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware, and operating system environments.
• Develop, document, and execute test plans of ERP solutions; and keep abreast of the functionality of the organization's ERP services and systems.
• Demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office Products and Microsoft Operating Systems.
• Employ soft skills including communication, adaptability, problem-solving, critical observation, conflict resolution, negotiation, collaboration, facilitation and leadership.
• Demonstrate knowledge of project management concepts and tools.
• Work in a collaborative team environment.
• Express technical ideas effectively, both orally and in writing. Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Establish/maintain effective working relationships with all levels of employees, customers, officials, vendors, contractors, and the general public.
• Establish priorities for the completion of work in accordance with required deadlines.
• Prepare and present reports to management.
• Participate in and facilitate training sessions, presentations, and meetings.
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $28.50 - $33.00 / Hourly
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 03220-0011611642
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance