Robert Half International HR Generalist in Fishers, Indiana
growing company, needs HR presence, will also be doing some office manager functions, flex hours, Mon - Fri 9-6 normal, some work from home permitted
maintain applicant tracker, set up interviews, background checks, reference checks, send assessments, update employee handbook, employee relations and employee discipline, job description updates, scheduling interviews, on and off boarding, etc.
order office supplies, order computers for employees, possible help C-suite in Admin capacity
Amazing opportunity for a Human Resources Generalist to join a steadily growing technology company in Fishers. The Human Resources Generalist will immediately become an important contributor to the organization and will execute a set of responsibilities to ensure effectiveness of a number of human resources functions. The Human Resources Generalist is the point person for any HR related topics and is responsible for facilitating critical generalist HR functions—such as onboarding, maintenance of employee records, employee relations, benefits, training and development coordination, and compliance—within the company’s office. The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for performing HR related duties on a professional level and works closely with the Executive team toward the success of the company. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity for someone with Human Resources experience and an all-hands-on-deck mentality, and will start soon!
• Assist in recruiting process, to include drafting and posting job announcements, screening candidates and coordinating interviews
• Manage onboarding, processing background checks, providing new hire paperwork to candidate, coordinating workstation preparation with applicable departments, ordering equipment and office supplies, etc.
• In consultation with the executive team, assist in the development, implementation and administration of HR policies and procedures
• Assist in the management of benefit plans and in annual benefits Open Enrollment process
• Coordinate, assist and/or administer training and development programs and opportunities for employees.
• Provide coaching and counseling to management on daily employee relations and performance management issues
• Ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations, and promote and implement best practices
• Respond to employee requests and questions in a constructive and timely manner
• Participate in the annual performance planning process, researching and assisting in the development of performance evaluations, providing training for management, and reviewing and processing completed evaluations
• This position offers growth potential as the organization grows, so the list of responsibilities will likely increase as well
**If interested and qualified (see below), apply today!
Google Suite, Slack, Human Resources (HR) Administration, Talent Management, HR Law
Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related preferred but not required
2+ years of Human Resources experience, including benefit administration, employee relations, on- and off-boarding, and applicant tracking
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Stellar interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
· Organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
· Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
· Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations strongly preferred.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and GoogleSuite
· Tech savvy and quick learning with regard to technology features
· Experience in full cycle recruiting strongly preferred
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.