Robert Half Network Security Administrator in Flanders, New Jersey
Network Security Administrator position available for an organized and articulate individual who has experience with NYDFS, SDLC and Project Management.
Background should incorporate knowledge of IT security, Frameworks, Processes, Tools, and comfort with application development
Job Responsibilities include
• Managing processes related to NYDFS policies and procedures
• Formalizing processes with IT and Business Managers including
-Application scanning and remediation
-Data and document archiving
-New / terminated user access
• Conducting processes on appropriately regular basis
• Collecting necessary documentation of processes and compliance
• Reviewing results of security scanning programs
• Determining appropriate steps to remediate findings
• Managing remediation process
• Establishing system performance and security standards
• Creating process for users to certify standards are met
• Interacting with Internet Risk Management team members at Nationwide
• Responding information requests
• Collecting and providing requested documentation and details
• Managing projects related to IRM items
Requirements Network Security
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.