Robert Half International Bookkeeper in Flemington, New Jersey
If you're an experienced Bookkeeper with cutting edge organizational skills and a can-do attitude, Accountemps has an excellent opportunity at a growing Manufacturing firm for you to check out! Since collaborating with others is key in this role, the ideal candidate should possess a strong set of social skills. If you think you'd be a good fit for this position, feel free to contact us. Located in the Flemington, New Jersey area, the company offering this multi-faceted long-term temporary-to-full-time Bookkeeper position provides a terrific work environment where effort is rewarded.
• Creation and maintenance of all project accounting, including sales orders, purchase orders, tax & insurance certificates, W-9’s for multiple sales associates
• AP - entering all bills and maintaining digital files
• AR Applications and maintenance including project billings, securing all required documentation, AIA billings, customer collections, bank deposits,
• General Accounting o Monthly reconciliation of all bank and credit accounts o Cash Flow Analysis, Prepare month-end financials for bank o Credit Checks and establishing customer credit o Job profitability analysis o Monthly & Quarterly Sales Tax payments for NJ & PA o Monthly WIP reporting and Adjustments
• Proficiency in QuickBooks Enterprise Desktop Edition, Microsoft Office Suite, experience with AIA billing a plus
• Minimum 5 years experience as bookkeeper
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task is essential
• Capable of working independently in a small company atmosphere
• Strong writing and verbal communication skills, comfortable calling customers for AR collections
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.