Robert Half International Data Reporting Analyst in Florham Park, New Jersey
The Technical Analyst is responsible for data accuracy and reporting for manufacturers and varied data reporting needs.
Job Scope and Major Responsibilities:
• Follow all policies and internal processes to ensure data programs and files are delivered in accordance with the provisions of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 and its implementing regulations, as amended (“HIPAA”).
• Design, develop and validate data reporting solutions using SQL and SSIS packages.
• Evaluate data and report findings for accuracy, completeness, per the data specifications.
• Responsible for monitoring file/data receipt per expected schedules. Identify/escalate/ resolve nonconformance.
• Meet data reporting schedules to external stakeholders/ parties for designated data programs.
• Seek and adopt best practices in data reporting, make recommendations for data processing improvements. Identify opportunities to improve the process and data accuracy.
• Provide ad hoc data analysis to internal and external parties as requested.
• Successful collaboration with other team members to attain a common goal.
Bachelor’s Degree required. B.A./B.S. Information Systems or similar field preferred.
Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience working in data analytics and reporting preference towards Prescription / pharmaceutical data.
Advance level skills in developing solutions using SQL and SSIS required.
Must be detail oriented with the ability focus on complex processing steps.
Proven track record with taking ownership in data analytics.
Ability to manage multiple initiatives in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Strong self-starter with a sense of ownership. Excellent organizational and collaboration skills.
Requirements Microsoft SQL, SSIS, SSIS - SQL Server Integration Services
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.