Robert Half Sr QA Analyst in Fort L, Florida
· Organizes and facilitates meetings with Product Owners, business users, subject matter experts, and IT staff to identify and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, and problems.
· Creating and executing test cases, documenting the defects, and coordinating resolution.
· Document and track test execution status.
· Meet with Project Managers, Business Owners, and other Stakeholders to understand acceptance criteria and document test cases.
· Document production defects and identify and add new test cases to prevent future production defects.
· Creates project documentation to describe system changes, such as user stories, process maps, business rules, business, and technical requirements, use cases, business models/flows, business model test plans.
· Performs system/functional testing and demos to ensure product changes meet acceptance criteria.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/related field or equivalent work experience.
· 5+ Years of Experience with requirements analysis, test case development and test execution for large enterprise projects.
· Fundamental knowledge of SQL with the ability to generate and run basic SQL queries for quality testing preferred.
· Experience Creating Processes and Procedures for the purposes of Business Analysis and Quality Assurance.
· Experience Using Jira Preferred.
· Working in Agile/Scrum and Waterfall environments.
· Experience working in a team environment.
· Experience integrating WMS with Critical Production systems and ERP systems.
· Project Management experience preferred.
· Effective in a collaborative environment.
· Experience in Process Design and Application Architecture.
· Ability to understand business concepts and processes and to identify areas for improvement.
· Ability to grasp broad, loosely developed concepts while maintaining exceptional attention to detail.
· Practical knowledge of software development lifecycle processes.
· Exceptional knowledge of unit and integration testing.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills
· Software Quality Assurance: 5 years (Preferred)
· Business analysis: 2 years (Preferred)
· ERP systems: 1 year (Preferred)
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.