Robert Half Account Manager in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
NEED A HEART FOR SERVICE
Understanding assigned customer’s trip requirements and providing best suited options;
· Booking and managing trips from start to finish – full trip management;
· Ensuring a seamless customer service experience by maintaining detailed knowledge with respect to all required and pertinent client details;
· Developing trusted relationships with clients and Executive Assistants;
· Retention and revenue growth among our memberships clients;
· Directly coordinating and communicating any revisions that occur related to changes in scheduling or aircraft availability in a timely fashion;
· Proactively monitoring flight statuses and ensuring timely flight updates to the client - including aircraft delays, cancellations, weather updates and customer specific trip logistics;
· Assisting with aircraft sourcing efforts;
· Coordinating of all catering, on-board service items, specific customer requests and ground transportation arrangements;
· Reconciliation of trips, collection of invoices and scheduling pre-payment;
· There might be some requirement to travel to sales events or to visit clients;
Available on call as needed/required to support sales processes.
Requirements Customer Service, Arranging Travel, Book Travel Arrangements, Coordinate Travel Arrangements, Customer Invoices, Sales Activity
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.