Robert Half International Applications Architect in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
• Oversee and coordinate team members, processes required to deliver new software or upgrade existing products
• Work closely with business managers to identify the requirements for new software and provide the basis for a product development strategy
• Prioritize and delegate tasks to the team
• Monitor the performance of team members against strategic targets and provide mentoring or training, if necessary
• Monitor progress to ensure that the team does not encounter obstacles
• Keep the development team on track
• Improve engineering quality and efficiency
• Hire qualified candidates to strengthen company and team
• Project planning and prioritization
• Responsible for the career growth of your overall team internally
• You will be managing a team of Android, iOS, and Web engineers to build the future of private air travel so the world can experience aviation as it was meant to be
• You will collaborate with visual/interaction designers, other engineers, and product managers to launch new patterns, iterate on existing features, and build a world-class user experience
• Create clever and scalable solutions for challenging issues of accessibility, performance, internationalization, and design flexibility
• Bachelor’s degree in CS, engineering, software engineering, or related field
• Passion for managing outstanding engineers in a fast-paced environment
• Exceptional coding abilities and experience with architectural patterns
• Proven track record of leading productive engineering teams and shipping
• Experience actively coaching and mentoring team members in their careers
• 5+ years' experience managing software development teams
• Experience forming teams and recruiting software engineers and managers
• Experience with Agile software development methodologies
• Experience shipping one or more Swift or Objective-C iOS apps, ideally currently available in the App Store
• Understanding of mobile architecture principles
Core Java, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Apple iOS, Android Studio
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $64.70 - $74.92 / Hourly
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Date Posted: September 16, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01000-0011398435
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT