Robert Half Business Analyst in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
· Using Agile methodology lead teams through complex, concurrent projects with multiple inter-organizational work streams
· Ability to work and negotiate complex business functions and requirements with technical and non-technical coworkers to accomplish company goals
· Work with other business analysts in evaluating business requirements and translate complex business concepts into intuitive terminology
· Requires a passionate interest in keeping current with industry trends and emerging technologies
· Work with solution architects to incorporate long term architecture goals throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
· Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement and operational excellence by identifying and implementing process improvements where appropriate.
· Superior communicator (written and oral). Comfortable presenting in the board room.
· Knowledgeable with respect to core business operations involving intermodal transportation and associated services.
· Application development experience or project management or business analysis experience
· Proven leadership and collaboration skills
· Proven analytical skills on corporate projects in large scale
· Strong management, human relations and communication skills
· Thorough understanding of agile principles and methodologies
· Execution experience in an agile environment
· Scrum Master or Scrum Product Owner or PMI-ACP certification is a plus
· PMP is a plus
o SQL knowledge and experience
o PowerBI knowledge and experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject and/or equivalent formal training or work experience.
· Proven work experience in software development
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.