Robert Half Data Scientist in FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida
Description As a Data Scientist in the BIDS organization, you have an unparalleled opportunity to use your quantitative skills in statistics, machine learning, operations research, and programming skills in Python and SQL. You will answer high impact open questions for the business team, prototype ML algorithms, productize the algorithm in collaboration with the PIE team, design Randomized Control Trial (RCT) and Quasi experimentation to test your hypothesis, and drive business insights through data. You will be collaborating with Product Managers, Engineers, other Data Scientists/Engineers and Product Analysts solving many complex problems while having a lot of fun. The team is growing exponentially offering ample opportunity to own additional responsibilities and disrupt the private jet aviation space. This is a unique opportunity for you, as a data scientist to join a strong, and high growth company early in its lifecycle and help us define and realize our vision.
● Defining and evaluating key metrics for revenue optimization
● Creating forecast models for demand and supply on various levels
● Building machine learning models to solve complex problems for different divisions
● Performing customer segmentation and analysis based on various features
● Performing model evaluation and testing to improve accuracy and robustness
● Maintain and update machine learning models to stay ahead of the change
● Summarizing results and building dashboard to present findings to guide other stakeholders to make data driven decisions
● Work with product managers and engineers to turn prototypes into robust, reliable solutions
● Master’s degree in a quantitative field like Math, Statistics or Machine Learning
● 5+ years experiences of detail oriented industry experience in machine learning (Experience with models and analysis for pricing, targeting and experimentation a plus)
● Basic understanding of machine learning algorithms and statistics
● Proficient in Python and SQL (Proficiency in NoSQL database technologies a plus)
● Experience with algorithm development and prototyping
● Experience with data visualization and cloud computing tools
● Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to cross functional partners of varying technical levels Requirements Microsoft SQL, NoSQL, Python
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.