Robert Half Programmer Analyst of Mobile Apps in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
· Reporting to the IT Manager the Mobile Application Developer will be responsible for creating, maintaining, documenting, and implementing the source code to develop mobile apps and mobile platform programs that meet the needs and requirements of the corporation.
· Support the entire software development lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
· Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean, well-documented, code.
· Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
· Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
· Experience with Ionic cross-platform framework and Typescript(language) and Angular (UI).
· Experience with GIT SCCS.
· Working from an established codebase.
· Basic Cryptography skills (how to create/use secure connections, signing, certificate).
· Multi-Threaded (Concurrent Process) development familiarity.
· Knowledge of UX and UI.
· Knowledge of backend web services technology.
· Possesses strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
· Self-motivated; able to work within an Agile, team environment.
· Effective collaborator with both non-technical and technical team members.
· Proficient in time management.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject and/or equivalent formal training or work experience.
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.