Robert Half Python Developer in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Robert Half is looking for a Python Developer. Please apply today for immediate consideration.
● Build upon and maintain our existing mobile app, backend and admin dashboard.
● Document and demonstrate an understanding of your work using comments and clear code.
● Investigate problem areas.
● Given a feature request, evaluate feasibility and requirements to design and implement optimized, scalable solutions.
● Coordinate with team lead and other engineers to provide status updates and resolve tasks in a timely manner.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
● 3+ years of experience working with: Python, Django, Typescript, React, React Native
● Experience working with relational databases (Postgres, TimescaleDB)
● GraphQL (Hasura engine, Apollo client)
● Experience using Git for version control and deployment
● Software development fundamentals
● Strong analytical skills to make fact-based decisions
● Ability to prioritize and manage different projects and priorities simultaneously
● Ability to function in a team environment
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.