Robert Half International Scheduler/Docket Clerk in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Prominent South Florida boutique litigation law firm with a great working environment is looking to immediately hire an experienced scheduler/docket clerk for our Hollywood, FL office.
How you will make an impact:
· Manage and review all incoming mail and e-mails
· Process documents transmitted into the service e-mail folder
· Manage and coordinate firm’s calendar as well as assist with the calendar of the main litigation attorney
· Meet with the main litigation attorney daily concerning his calendar and upcoming deadlines
· Review, finalize and file pleadings and other legal documents through the Court’s E-Portal
· Assist with service of Court documents on all parties
· Knowledge of ProLaw software and Pacer (training available)
· Prepare calendaring reports for team meetings (training available)
· Input data into ProLaw
· Research Local and Federal Rules
· Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritize
· Excellent proofreading and editing skills
· Strong Microsoft Office experience
Requirements for Scheduler/Docket Clerk:
· At least 2 years of docketing experience, law firm preferred
· Knowledge of docketing software, specifically ProLaw preferred
If interested, please contact Amanda McCoy with Robert Half Legal confidentially via Linkedin or apply directly through this posting.
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with remote or on-site jobs on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide teams for complex projects, including litigation, eDiscovery, data privacy, and mergers and acquisitions.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $40,000.00 - $50,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Date Posted: February 8, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01020-0011698611
Staffing Area: Legal