Robert Half Sr Software Engineer in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
• Build and support web applications, websites, and other cloud services
• Integrate these applications and websites with other vendor platforms
• Work in an agile team environment, collaborating with all team members to produce high quality application experiences
• Be a purveyor of modern web standards and cloud platform capabilities
• At least three to five years of software development experience
• Extensive knowledge of C# (OOP and Functional principals)
• At least one year of API development with C# and ASP.NET Core (v2+)
• Experience with scrum/agile methodologies
• Experience in a DevOps product that includes supporting CI/CD, like TeamCity, CircleCI, Azure DevOps, or GitHub Actions
• Experience building applications in a modern cloud environment, preferably Azure
• Experience with RDBMS and NoSQL concepts
• Experience with any of the following would be ideal:
o Unit Testing frameworks, eg. XUnit, NUnit, Jasmine, etc.
o Azure App Service, Azure Functions, CosmosDB, and other Azure PaaS services
o Azure DevOps
o IaC concepts, which should include Bicep or ARM
o PowerShell o Machine Learning
o QA Automation, eg. TestCafe
o Architectural knowledge of Hybrid cloud environments (on-prem and PaaS)
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.