Robert Half International Senior .NET Engineer in Fort Lee, New Jersey
Our client is a leading player in online insurance marketing and sales. We are an agile team built with the DNA of a startup, that fully embraces the DevOps culture. You will be a part of building/evolving a customized content management system to support the companies line of business over the years to come.
How the Position Works:
This is a fast-paced role that offers the ability to learn and experiment at the cutting edge. The specific responsibilities of the Sr. Software Engineer include:
• Working on a collaborative, agile team building a world-class Marketing platform based on Umbraco CMS
• Working with Marketing, Content, CRO and Analytics teams to develop lead generation websites in a multi-tenant CMS environment
• Collaborating with team members to streamline processes and deliver quality code in a CI/CD environment
• Identifying opportunities to optimize code for speed and performance
• BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering
• 6 + year’s experience in software development
• 3 or more years of experience building and maintaining content management systems and web applications in .NET platform 4.0+
• C# as a primary programming language
• Experience with .NET, MS Azure, GIT, SQL
• Experience in Agile Software development
• Solid understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Conversion Rate Optimization
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to learn new languages and frameworks quickly
What we would LOVE to see!
• Umbraco CMS experience
• Experience in a digital marketing environment
• Experience with .NET Core
• Experience with CI/CD pipelines
• Knowledge of Optimizely
• Intermediate level Spanish speaking would be great, but not required
* For immediate consideration, please send an updated resume with salary requirement to Christopher.Ciuppa@rht.com *
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $110,000.00 - $125,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Fort Lee, NJ
Date Posted: January 22, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 02710-0011679357
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT