Robert Half Billing Coordinator/Supervisor in Fort Mill, South Carolina
This position has a responsibility for oversight of billing activities for the Billing Specialist group. In this role an action-oriented individual will support internal and external customers while adhering to company’s established processes. While this is a working coordinator position, supporting and leading the team is an important function.
• Partner with team to ensure appropriate management and oversight of the Billing processes
• Safeguards company revenue by dealing with accounts payable, accounts receivable and overseeing all invoicing
• Direct supervision of the billing procedures. Ensure customers are being billing correctly and timely (according to customers billing cycle and project bill type) with oversight and verification of proper coding for cash approved expenses.
• Ensure appropriate processes are in place for accurate and timely time sheet tracking and provide support for internal and external auditors for the payroll billing group.
•First line of defense responsible for the Accounts Receivable process. Including unpaid invoices correspondence with managers and customers to collect with support of providing Accounts Receivable aging report, and application of unapplied credit and debit memos.
•Oversight for unbilled charges which requires maintenance and close communication with the operation teams.
• Direct supervision of billing staff including PTO approvals, justified approval of OT hours, timely coaching/training to support employee growth. In this role the coordinator documents employee’s performance to be used in the annual evaluation process.
•Responsible for monitoring of KPI’s and providing an overview into the trends in weekly billing activities.
•Engage and participate in peer collaboration on billing activities to identify existing issues, propose potential solutions and to present recommendations for process and system improvements.
•Builds strong internal and external customer relationships.
•Escalates issues to the supervisor as topics arise prior to other intercompany escalations
•Independently manages their own work with confidentiality and trustworthiness.
•Special Projects as assigned by management
3+ years in a Billing centric position
Previous supervisory/managerial experience is a must
Oracle experience is a plus
Microsoft Excel proficiency desired
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.