Robert Half Client Retention Manager in FORT WASHINGTON, Pennsylvania
A reputable and mission driven Software as a Service (SaaS) client is looking for Client Retention Manager to oversee company-wide efforts aimed at ensuring the overall satisfaction, retention, and success of B2B customers. The Client Retention Manager will be someone who will not only maintain our track record of success with existing customers but also actively pursue additional means to further increase customer satisfaction and retention. They will build and implement strategies to improve customer save rates, as well as present customer feedback on products and services to improve our satisfaction and retention results.
• Ensure that strategies are implemented to improve customer retention, customer satisfaction measures, and customer engagement.
• Develop strategies to increase revenue retention and decrease the percentage of revenue loss due to lost customers.
• Seek ways to identify and prevent (when possible) potential customer losses before they occur.
• Analyze, discover, and provide feedback to cross-functional teams on customer experience and concerns which can lead to customer attrition.
• Manage a team of Client Relations Specialists - evaluate their effectiveness and productivity and provide performance reviews.
• Data-driven analytical skill- ability to identify, analyze and track key metrics in order to make strategic business decisions
• Must be self-motivated with the ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize many tasks across various teams within the organization.
• Collaborative nature - values teamwork
• Proficient with standard tools for analysis and presentation (e.g., Excel, Powerpoint, or Google Workspace equivalents)
• Previous experience in a sales or retention role in a SaaS environment
• 2+ years experience in a managerial position (preferably leading customer success/retention/sales team members)
Both local and remote candidates living in PA, DE, NJ, and NH are encouraged to apply.
Interested in learning more? Message the Recruiter on LinkedIn for immediate consideration!
Sydney Goldstein - Practice Director
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.