Robert Half International Client Retention Manager in FORT WASHINGTON, Pennsylvania
A reputable and mission driven Software as a Service (SaaS) client is looking for Client Retention Manager to oversee company-wide efforts aimed at ensuring the overall satisfaction, retention, and success of B2B customers. The Client Retention Manager will be someone who will not only maintain our track record of success with existing customers but also actively pursue additional means to further increase customer satisfaction and retention. They will build and implement strategies to improve customer save rates, as well as present customer feedback on products and services to improve our satisfaction and retention results.
• Ensure that strategies are implemented to improve customer retention, customer satisfaction measures, and customer engagement.
• Develop strategies to increase revenue retention and decrease the percentage of revenue loss due to lost customers.
• Seek ways to identify and prevent (when possible) potential customer losses before they occur.
• Analyze, discover, and provide feedback to cross-functional teams on customer experience and concerns which can lead to customer attrition.
• Manage a team of Client Relations Specialists - evaluate their effectiveness and productivity and provide performance reviews.
• Data-driven analytical skill- ability to identify, analyze and track key metrics in order to make strategic business decisions
• Must be self-motivated with the ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize many tasks across various teams within the organization.
• Collaborative nature - values teamwork
• Proficient with standard tools for analysis and presentation (e.g., Excel, Powerpoint, or Google Workspace equivalents)
• Previous experience in a sales or retention role in a SaaS environment
• 2+ years experience in a managerial position (preferably leading customer success/retention/sales team members)
Both local and remote candidates living in PA, DE, NJ, and NH are encouraged to apply.
Interested in learning more? Message the Recruiter on LinkedIn for immediate consideration!
Sydney Goldstein - Division Director
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.