Robert Half International Payroll Specialist in FORT WASHINGTON, Pennsylvania
Global, healthcare company in the Fort Washington, PA area has an opening for a full-time Payroll Specialist. As a skilled, Payroll Specialist, you will process and manage the company’s payroll, maintain the company’s record keeping system and have the ability to accurately calculate wages, taxes, and deductions. This Payroll Specialist should have great communication skills, a knack for numbers and excellent payroll system knowledge.
• Prepare and process employee payroll
• Manage payroll deductions
• Perform payroll reconciliations
• Assist with payroll expenses
• Coordinate with HR department as needed
• Aid with payroll audits
• Prepare periodic payroll reports and schedules
• Forward year-end documents
• Respond to payroll-related inquiries
• 3+ years of Payroll experience
• MUST have multi-state experience
• Solid understand of payroll best practices
• Garnishment experience a PLUS
• Proficient payroll software experience
• Outstanding organizational
• Attention to detail
If you are interested in this Payroll Specialist role, please reach out to Bryan Calhoun - email@example.com 484.254.9040 and reference JO#03710-0011678762.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Location: FORT WASHINGTON, PA
Date Posted: January 21, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03710-0011678762
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance