Robert Half International Project Accountant in FORT WASHINGTON, Pennsylvania
Robert Half Finance & Accounting has an incredible full-time opportunity as a Project Accountant in the Fort Washington, PA area. The Project Accountant will review project budgets, provide cost estimates, and prepare invoices. The ideal Project Accountant can provide accounting support, effectively communicate with management, and ensure consistent billing and prepare reliable financial reports.
· Review budgets, work plans, and fee structures
· Create project accounts
· Research/review project variances
· Process and approve expenses
· Monitor receivable income
· Send invoices in a timely manner
· Review and approve overhead charges
· Prepare actual costs, working capital
· Update contracts according to client requirements
· Prepare customer pre-billing reports and invoices
· Report on project profitability to management
· Assess and pursue opportunities for maximization of client billing
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
· 4+ years of Project Accounting experience or similar role
· MS Dynamics experience a PLUS
· In-depth knowledge of best practices in accounting
This Senior Accountant role is within an industry leading company! If interested, reach out to Jared Scholl – 484.254.9040 and reference JO#03710-0011736442.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.