Robert Half Quality Assurance Tester in FORT WASHINGTON, Pennsylvania
Description Job Requirements
• 3+ years of experience in software testing
• Know-how regarding different types of testing (functional, regression, system, sanity testing)
• Prior experience in testing/ development for web-based and mobile applications (cross browser/device testing)
• Previous work experience with Agile SCRUM structure
• Knowledge of at least one tests/bugs/change requests management system
• Past experience in working with at least one database system (preferably SQL)
• Proactive attitude, detail oriented
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, fluency in English
• Develop and implement tests (functional, regression etc.)
• Report bugs to the Development Team
• Add test cases to TestRail
• Smoke tests before and after releases
• Suggest new methods of testing
• Write technical documentation
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.