Robert Half Brand Media Lead in Fort Worth, Texas
Description • Working with senior team members to develop custom, digital program planning, and negotiation strategies
• Overseeing plan negotiations – including drafting of RFPs, partner research + selection, distribution and consolidation of a final plan in order to best meet client objectives
• Types of planning may include, but are not limited to – original content series (+/-video), editorial, advertorial, webcasts, newsletters, content syndication, traditional + digital adjacencies, etc.
• Understanding the technical details of digital media plans to interface with internal and external development teams
• Scheduling and acting as a subject matter expert on calls with the ability to articulate capabilities to brands, publishers, creative teams and partner agencies
• Presenting proposals, including cost, schedules and reporting throughout and after the campaign’s flight
• Working with colleagues, other departments, and media buyers for timely launch
• Maintaining detailed records and reporting
• Evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns in order to inform future campaigns
YOU'LL BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE IF:
• You have experience working in large scale, publisher direct media and original content campaigns – flawlessly
• You have experience working with content syndication and data partners, vetting their capabilities, and measuring success beyond just the initial lead conversion
• You have productive relationships with media reps and internal teams that lead to successful campaign deliverables and high client satisfaction
• You have innate curiosity and aptitude (staying abreast of trends and activities in the digital marketing and clients' business) that proactively demonstrate thought leadership and new ideas/recommendations
• You have experience working with clients and communicating plans, performance and future roadmap
• You have excellent communications (written/verbal), presentation and analytical skills Requirements Content Syndication, Demand Generation, Original Content Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.