Robert Half International HR Specialist in Fort Worth, Texas
OfficeTeam is seeking an HR Specialist for a growing organization in the Fort Worth area. As an HR Specialist you will own the HR transactional data portion of the employee life-cycle in Paycom HRIS. Duties will include providing support for various HR related functions to include, providing administrative support to the HR team, managers and employees (e.g., employee changes, file maintenance, updates to the HRIS system). Administers responses to general HR including but not limited to: processing employee changes, personnel action forms, employment verifications, electronic file management, electronic New Hire Document management, Exit documents, Unemployment, etc.) Supports the administration of the organization’s benefits programs (e.g. medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401k plans) including reviewing plan documents, reviewing employee eligibility and administering accurate and timely audit and reconciliation of monthly benefits billing.
• Assist and respond to management members and employees with questions and concerns regarding Paycom transactions, benefits, payroll and timekeeping.
• Initiate payroll transactions and manage HR Department Paycom Personnel Action Form Dashboard
• Administer LOA transaction and workers compensation claims, track and monitor return to work status
• Manage Paycom benefits administration and enrolment processes, monitor benefits eligibility periods for new hires and employees who have qualifying events to make sure enrolments are completed timely
• Supports annual Open Enrollment process and ensures plan documents Paycom updates are correct
• Running HR Reports, reviewing and responding to administrative HR related filings and paperwork (e.g. Verification of Employment, Unemployment, etc.)
• Administer pre-employment, onboarding and offboarding checklist, make ID badges, utilize Paycom Benefits Admin to initiate drug screening, employee physicals, background checks and Cobra notifications
• Review vendor electronic transfer reports and assist in reconciling vendor invoices as needed.
• Assist as needed with Talent Acquisition request
• Additional Duties as assigned
Skills, Knowledge, and Qualifications:
• High School Diploma required. Associate degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
• 2 years (Required); proven work experience in Paycom Employee and Human Resources modules to include Analytics, strong knowledge of hiring processes, including new hire pre-employment background check screening
• Strong computer skills required, including proficiency with MS Office, knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint and Outlook
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills
• MS Office, knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
• Positive Attitude with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, “get it done” environment
• Highly organized, able to prioritize independently, and self-driven to meet deadlines
• Curious, willingness to learn, and open to new challenges
• Comfort with ambiguity, asking questions, chasing down answers needed to move work forward
• Ability to thrive in a diverse workplace and interact with all levels of the organization
• Ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels – a hands on team player
If you are interested please apply today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.