Robert Half Lead Claims Negotiator in Fort Worth, Texas
We are seeking an experienced claims negotiator to lead a team, assist with training, and help build a new department. This is a contract to hire role and could be either part time or full time. Responsibilities include:
· To investigate causes of negotiation retractions and make changes accordingly.
· To audit claim negotiations conducted by negotiation team.
· To promote increase resolution of claims through negotiation.
· To train negotiation team on negotiation best practices within out-of-network medical billing.
· To assess the negotiation processes and work with upper management to make changes.
· To verify and update information about submitted claims.
· To assess and review work processes for reimbursement policies.
· To conduct payment negotiations.
· To be able to resolve claims in a timely manner and optimize collection.
· To ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
· To conduct due diligence and assist with the analysis and preparation of negotiation packages.
· To develop negotiation strategies per TPA, per insurance provider, and per patient plan.
High school diploma or equivalent.
A minimum of 5 years’ experience in healthcare and claims negotiation preferably with TPA.
Great analytical and organizational skills.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Expert Understanding of insurance claims negotiation and settlement techniques.
Ability to learn quickly and work independently within time constraints.
Ability to anticipate needs and solve problems proactively in a fast-paced environment.
Proficient knowledge of MS Office applications
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.