Robert Half International Senior Accountant - Salaried Professional Service in Fort Worth, Texas
Robert Half Accountemps' Salaried Professionals team is growing again, and we are currently recruiting for Senior Accountants!
About Robert Half Salaried Professional Service:
Robert Half’s Salaried Professional Service is a premier provider of Accounting and Financial Professionals on an interim and project basis.
Benefits enjoyed by our Salaried Professionals are a base salary, quarterly bonuses, medical, life & dental benefits, 401K, paid holidays, paid vacation, tuition reimbursement, CPE reimbursement, a variety or industry experience, work life balance and more!
About the position:
In this role with Robert Half Accountemps, you will help scope, plan, and execute a variety of client engagements. Our projects range from interim staff needs to tackling the most recent business challenges of our clients. Examples would be system integrations, mergers, process improves, reporting and adaption of funding or business changes related to COIVD19.
As full-time members of our practice, Salaried Professionals are expected to participate in 'Practice' activities such as professional networking and assisting our business development staff to stay abreast of industry trends and new business opportunities, with their assigned clients. Additional compensation is available for assistance in developing new projects! Salaried Professionals must yearn to be specialists in their accounting/finance abilities and enjoy solving problems and learning new skills.
We are recruiting for individuals with experience in the following:
· Execute monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables primarily in the compensation area (journal entries, reconciliations, reports)
· Prepare monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
· Work with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls and provide support on special requests.
· Provide analysis on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
· Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations
· Dedication to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
· Participate in various department-wide initiatives
· Ad-hoc projects as necessary
· BA/BS in Accounting preferred, not required
· 3-5 years of overall general accounting experience
· Experience in at least 1-2 ERP accounting systems, multiple preferred
· Strong Excel skills required
· Accounting experience in publicly-traded company a plus
· Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a plus
· Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
· Deep understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance
· Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills required
· Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing, with functional department managers
· Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
· Strong time management and organizational skills
· Detail oriented, ability to multi-task and work independently
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.