Robert Half Systems Architect in Fort Worth, Texas
Description The Microsoft Systems Architect will ensure that all Azure and Microsoft 365 services are managed according to best practices and are leveraged in a cost-effective manner. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate an architect-level technical understanding of the Microsoft Azure/M365 stack and a history of success translating business needs into sustainable solutions.
• Microsoft Exchange and Proofpoint On-Demand administration
• Identity and Access management with Azure Active Directory P2, ADFS, and SAML trusts
• Support full ITIL Service Value Chain lifecycle activities for services hosted in the Azure cloud environment
• Cost management through cloud service consumption monitoring and rationalization, strategic licensing, and Enterprise Agreement negotiation
• Coordination of all M365 roadmap releases, ensuring that proper planning, tracking, and communication is in place for upcoming changes
• Provide insight and guidance on role and responsibility coverage for critical services
• Create and maintain cloud security strategies, policies, procedures, and documentation
• Monitor and review system telemetry to support continuous improvement and security initiatives
• Proactively provide guidance on cloud service offerings, best practices, engineering methodologies, and design patterns to other Information Services staff
• Maintain familiarity with strategic District levels of service
• Continuous improvement monitoring and innovation efforts
• Perform other duties as required
• Ten plus (10+) years of progressive IT experience, with at least four (4+) years of senior-level Azure and M365 administration in an enterprise environment
• Microsoft Exchange administration including experience with mail authentication methods (SPF, DKIM, DMARC), spam filtering, and retention management
• Experience in PowerShell, Azure CLI, Ansible or similar configuration management and automation tools
• Extensive, real-world experience designing and implementing enterprise solutions based on Microsoft cloud technologies
• Identity and access management experience with Azure AD (MFA, Conditional Access, b2b), ADFS, and SAML trusts Requirements - You'll be a good fit for this position if you have solid scripting skills
This position will be the best fit for a candidate with proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting various operating systems
Candidates experience with virtualization and containerization will be the best fit for this position
This position will be the best fit for a candidate with solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks
Microsoft Office 365 experience
Azure Active Directory experience
Solid understanding of Microsoft Exchange
You'll be a good fit for this position if you have experience with automation software
You'll be a good fit for this position if you have solid networking knowledge
You might be a good fit for this position if you have experience with monitoring systems
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.