Robert Half International AML Analyst in Foster City, California
Currently sourcing an AML Analyst in Foster City, CA.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage sanctions compliance for onboarding and ongoing monitoring of clients, vendors, and other entities against U.S. Treasury, OFAC and other sanctions lists.
• Responsible for sanctions alert dispositions.
• Ability to apply sanctions knowledge, research and analysis to operationalize sanctions compliance program.
• Assist in developing metrics and reporting to identify Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Key Risk Indicators (KRI) to management and other key stakeholders.
• Ensure close communication and information sharing with Compliance colleagues.
• Participate in AML/Sanctions and Compliance team meetings.
• CAMS certification a plus.
• At least 3+ years of implementing Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Anti-Threat Finance (ATF), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), PATRIOT Act, and Sanctions programs.
• Working knowledge of global AML and sanctions regulations and regulatory expectations.
• Experience conducting research and analysis involving sanctions or client due diligence requirements.
• Experience using sanctions screening tools such as World-Check and Dun & Bradstreet
• Excellent research and analytical skills.
• Excellent written, oral, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suite with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Excellent record keeping and organizational skills as well as attention to details.
• Self-motivated and adept at working independently or in a team on multiple and varied tasks.
• Ability to perform under pressure and capable of working collaboratively with employees throughout the company.
If interested, please email your resume as a .doc or .pdf to Ash.McCord@RobertHalf.com
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $26.00 - $29.00 / Hourly
Location: Foster City, CA
Date Posted: December 2, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04730-9502333538
Staffing Area: Accountemps