Robert Half Treasury Accountant in Foster City, California
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME TO CHRISTINA TRAN AT ROBERTHALF
Well established/stable company is adding a Treasury Accountant position to join their expanding accounting team. The Treasury Accountant is responsible for day-to-day activities and management of cash balances across several hundred entities which maintain operating cash and reserve balances for various purposes. This complex structure will require this position to assist in building systems and process to monitor cash across entities.
• Manage daily cash and banking activities
• Process weekly deposits
• Maintain and update weekly cash position
• Review positive pay exceptions and decide to pay or reject.
• Administer online banking, ACH withdrawals, wires, and stop payments.
• Reconcile the inter-entity receivables and payables between all entities.
• Manage banking relationships, including administration access of various users.
• Establish a Treasury Management Policy ensuring appropriate controls are in place.
• Support the approval matrix for all payments for wires, ACH and ensure there is adequate control to avoid any fraudulent and phishing attempts.
• Support ad-hoc special treasury projects such as implementation of new accounts, automation projects, cash applications
• BA/BS in Accounting or related major
• Minimum 2 years of relevant Treasury or cash app experience including managing bank accounts
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
• Ability to work with high degree of accuracy.
• Strong organizational and time management skills with a proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a high volume
• Strong communication skills – both in writing and verbal
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.