Robert Half UI Developer - Vue.Js in Foster City, California
Please apply to the job post and leave a message for Suman Sandhu @ 408-325-6440
· Contribute high quality, production code for our products security, reliability, availability and scale
· Determine the best implementation that will meet the design of the Systems Solution Architect
· Work with Vue.js to design, develop and debug Web applications
· Perform requirements analysis, high-level design, effort estimation for new business requirements and feature enhancements
· Participate in design discussions with business users, Solution System Architect and engineering teams
· Work closely with QA engineers, technical leads and business users
· Solve technical problems and handle performance/scalability issues on a day to day basis
· Integrate back-end services with Vue.js based front end needs
· Work with the team to manage, optimize and customize multiple web applications
· Create and maintain technical documentation
· 3+ years of experience in building database-driven applications and Web sites
· Understanding and demonstrated adaptation of cross-platform, cross-browser compatibility concerns
· Experience in any SPA Engine (Vue.js / React / Angular) development frameworks is required.
· Experience with any of the charting library (D3, AMCharts, Fusion Charts) is added advantage.
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.