Robert Half International Inventory Clerk in Franklin, Massachusetts
Prepare outgoing system orders
• Assure receiving and shipping logs are completed daily
• Maintain physical and perpetual inventory via Great Plains of all service-related items
shipping to customer by transferring inventory, allocating sales orders, or creating invoices
• Record all incoming service repairs and service loaners as received
• Process all non-system sales orders assuring that the shipments are correctly shipped and
• Receive in finished goods placed on purchase orders
• Prepare outbound tradeshow units and process incoming tradeshow units
• Prepare incoming RMAs for disposition by Senior Supply Chain Specialist
• Disinfect the repairs and returns coming in before going to the lab for QC/Service
• Prepare literature shipments
• Build inventory spares kits for ease of storage and picking
• Prepare and manage repairs going back to Germany
• Stage warehouse to assure it is organized and kept clean at all times
• Monitor packaging levels and report monthly needs to Supervisor
• Perform additional duties as assigned
Previous warehouse experience would be a major plus.
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.