Robert Half International Marketing Manager in Franklin, Tennessee
●Implement direct marketing strategies and complete day-to-day tasks within the department to help
increase revenue, drive engagement, and build customer loyalty.
● Lead a team of 5+ individuals
● Strong analytical skills, understanding of testing, written communication skills, ability to meet deadlines,
knowledge of basic email marketing tactics, and the ability to optimize copy for specific audiences.
● Develop new and compelling strategies to support our market-leading products and services.
● Measure the daily, weekly and monthly success of ongoing marketing campaigns, strategies and
● Tackle special marketing research projects as needed, time permitting.
● Manage and lead a small team of marketers in order to achieve company goals.
● Collaborate closely with stakeholders including copywriters, sales, creative, customer service and
operations to deploy marketing efforts.
● Plan, execute and analyze tests to continuously improve the customer journey in order to increase
● Plan, execute and control the monthly marketing budget in a way that creates predictable growth for the
business. If spending $500,000 on ads in a month makes you queasy - this role is NOT for you.
Requirements B2B Marketing, B2C Marketing, Brand Marketing, Channel Marketing, Content Marketing, CRM Marketing, Digital Marketing, Direct Marketing Campaigns, Integrated Marketing, Integrated Marketing Campaigns, Marketing, Marketing Analytics, Marketing Automation Platform, Marketing Automation Software, Marketing Campaign, Marketing Material, Marketing Objectives, Marketing Plan, Marketing Strategy, Multi-Channel Marketing, Leadership, Leadership Skills, Budget Management, Day-To-Day Management, Paid Advertising
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.