Robert Half Accounts Receivable Supervisor/Manager in Franklin, Wisconsin
Robert Half is looking for an Accounts Receivable Supervisor for a growing manufacturing company in the healthcare industry!
Ensure the Cash Application & Credit Collections team meets quarterly aging goals by delegating work and tasks to optimize efficiency
• Responsible for resolving account issues to maintain strong customer relationships and arrive at a mutually beneficial solution for the customer and the Company.
• Manages all customers short pays or deductions to determine if the deduction is the responsibility of the customer or the Company and make suggestions to management on preventative measures to minimize the Company’s exposure to related expenses.
• Proactively identifies areas for improvement in the collection process and executes changes to enhance the business process, as directed by management
• Responsible for resolving account issues to maintain strong customers relationships and arrive at a mutually beneficial solution for the customer and the Company.
• Ensures documents are processed in accordance to various SOX Narratives & Corporate Finance and Accounting Policies covering returns, adjustments and Bad Debt allowances.
• Monitors the accuracy and efficiency of cash posting to ensure incoming orders are not delayed due to delinquencies.
• Monitors daily debit and credit adjustments from our banking institution for accuracy and assumes responsibility for handling returned checks and adjusting the receivables balance accordingly.
• Management of collection cycle, prompt account collections and bad debt write-off.
• Verify validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from internal business partners and customers
• Ability to interact with employees, clients and vendors at a variety of levels and across functions
• Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential
• Responsible for evaluating and developing the A/R onboarding procedures for the department, in conjunction with department leadership, training new A/R team members, and participating in hiring practices for the A/R department and other departments, as needed
Must have a Bachelors degree and 5+ years experience in Accounts Receivable (AR)
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.