Robert Half Benefits Administrator in Franklin, Wisconsin
Robert Half is looking for a Sales Support Rep. for a growing manufacturing company in the healthcare industry. This position can be 2 - 3 days remote work.
· Facilitate ordering, billing and tracking processes for samples requests, product evaluation units, field product transfers, field inventory tracking, and provisional purchase orders, including proper and accurate documentation.
· Accurately process and track sales and marketing program requests.
· Perform emergency product searched for Sales Representatives.
· Research and submit credit requests for pricing discrepancies.
· Act as subject matter expert on current role to guide Sales Representatives and customers through interactions with corporate and coach/train peers as needed.
· Proactively identify areas of opportunity and present them to team leadership.
· Adhere to published SLA and work instructions.
· Support internal controls and SOX activities.
· Other duties as assigned.
Must have excellent communication and organization skills.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.