Robert Half International Director of Billing & Reimbursement in Fremont, California
Brent Johnson is searching for a Director of Billing & Reimbursement.
As a part of the Senior Management team, you would be a leader committed to excellence and the growth of a dynamic agency that is continually changing to meet the needs of those we serve. You would be responsible for the oversight of billing, collections, and budget preparation as related to government contracts.
• Direct supervision of twelve to fifteen staff--supporting those staff by continually developing and training staff skills and knowledge in billing & compliance requirements and goals.
• Spearhead and manage the billing of all government contracts, advising supervisors on the day-to-day implementation and interpretation of changes to ensure that all policies and procedures meet compliance.
• Serve as the agency liaison and primary interface for funders on all items related to invoicing, including our 120+ government contracts.
• Maintain days in accounts receivable and unbilled levels at below industry standards.
• Bachelor's degree with a major in Accounting, Finance, or comparable field.
• At least five years of experience in a healthcare or social services industry with emphasis in billing, collections, and contract compliance.
• Minimum of three years director level experience in social services contract billing.
• Demonstrated ability to manage high volume, complex contracts
• Knowledge of third-party requirements, MediCal/Medicaid regulations, and electronic filing of claims.
• Strong understanding of HUD regulations.
• Proficiency in Windows-based PC operating system, billing software, and Excel.
• Proven ability to dissect and interpret contracts.
• Experience leading in a scaling agency with significant budget growth.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Salary: $115,000.00 - $135,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Fremont, CA
Date Posted: February 19, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00340-0011636378
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance