Robert Half International Executive Assistant in Fremont, California
We are looking to onboard a detail-oriented, highly-skilled Executive Assistant to maintain various administrative duties for the executive management team in a large Biotech dynamic office.
How you will make an impact, as an Executive Assistant:
• Answer, screen and direct incoming calls as well as handle all telephone inquiries
• Making travel (international and domestic) and meeting arrangements
• Preparing reports and financial data
• Training and supervising other support staff and customer relations
• Prepare expense reports - Concur Expense reporting knowledge would be a plus but is not required
Do you want to be considered for this exciting and fulfilling opportunity?! Please call our office at 510-744-6486. When you call ask for Juliana Bravo or Ciera Mitchell
What we're looking for :
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Access) and Internet research skills
• Excellent social skills, project coordination experience and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors required
• Must be organized and possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Must have expert level written and verbal communication skills
• 5+ years of Executive Assistant experience is preferred
This is a great career opportunity for you to directly support all senior managers in a dynamic firm with competitive compensation! If you are a self-starter who is passionate about growing your career as an Executive Assistant in a quality environment, we would love to hear from you!
Contact us today to start your career! Please call our office at 510-744-6486.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.