Robert Half International HR Specialist in Fremont, California
Description Medical technology company is seeking an HR Specialist to work under the direction of the HR Director to maintain the day to day HR administrative components of the department.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Identify, prioritize, and respond to the needs of employees
· Assist in developing and implementing programs regarding HR policies, procedures, and information and communicating them to employees
· Responsible for employee and departmental changes: new hires, promotions, LOAs, exits, and other departmental transitions
· Maintain company organization charts and the employee directory
· Oversee the annual performance review process
· Maintain job descriptions and update as needed
· Manage and meticulously organize HR-related databases and personnel files
· Assist with investigating employee-related issues, incidents, and complaints; resolve disputes and recommend appropriate/remedial action(s)
· Ensure compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations; review and understand recent and changing employment-related laws and guidelines
· Manage Worker’s Comp/ADA Accommodation cases
· Conduct ergonomic evaluations and make recommendations
· Support talent acquisition as needed
3+ progessive years in HR
· Excellent organization and follow-through skills as well as the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with limited daily supervision
· Must be professional with excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively with people at different levels and/or different cultures.
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Ability to effectively counsel, motivate and communicate with staff
· Ability to work under tight deadlines
· Ability to maintain confidentiality and provide excellent internal client services
Please apply Requirements Employee Relations, HR Compliance, Human Resources (HR) Administration, Labor Law, Policies & Procedures, Personnel File Maintenance, Workers Compensation
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.