Robert Half International Senior Financial Analyst in Fremont, California
Jim Park is searching for a Senior Financial Analyst.
The Senior Financial Analyst will perform analyses for senior and executive management on an ad hoc and recurring basis. These efforts should be performed with a creative and efficient approach and attention to detail. This role is also responsible for the maintenance and improvement of the company's financial systems and toolsets and must interact with accountants at various levels and peers across multiple functions to achieve that goal.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Prepare and analyze complex financial reports on a recurring and/or ad hoc basis
· Review, analyze, approve, and prioritize requests for change to the financial reporting systems and toolsets
· Support plants needing assistance or training on the use of financial systems and toolsets
· Develop specifications for, and implement, improvements to financial systems and toolsets
· Prioritize initiatives to modify and enhance financial systems and toolsets based on costs, benefits and overall impact to the company
· Perform ad hoc analyses often with very specific deadlines
· Responsible for managing user requests for change to the financial systems and toolsets of the company
· Analysis of these requests, due diligence into the necessity of the request and development of alternatives are all required to adequately prioritize and
facilitate improvement to the systems and toolsets
· Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other business-related field;
· 3-5+ years of financial analyst experience, not looking for an Accountant looking to be an Analyst.
· Ability to develop Excel financial models and dashboard KPI’s from scratch.
· Ability to explain financial models and outcomes to all levels of the organization. Position will be speaking with SVP level managers.
· Experience with SAP, TM1, and Power BI a plus but not required.
· Ability to prioritize and plan work activities, uses time efficiently and develop professional internal/external relationships.
· Must possess excellent communication skills and relate to people at all levels of an organization.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Salary: $100,000.00 - $130,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Fremont, CA
Date Posted: March 1, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 04692-0011676750
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance