Robert Half International Accounts Payable Clerk in Frisco, Texas
Accountemps has a first-rate opportunity for a long term temporary Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk to join the team at a premier company in the Transport industry. The Accounts Payable Clerk will process expense reports, resolve A/P issues, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, process checks, and match, batch, and code invoices. You will be working alongside a strong staff of hard working individuals who have a team minded approach. Located in Frisco, Texas, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be a long term temporary position.
What you get to do every single day
- Assist the AP/Finance Department with administrative tasks
- Open, sort, and distribute daily department mail
- Ensure invoices, checks, and other documents are properly sorted, logged, scanned, and filed
- Assist internal business partners with any customer services needs
- Verify, log and mail checks, including expediting special handling
- Provide internal and external audit assistance as required
- Manage full-cycle A/P
- Perform daily processes and controls correctly and punctually, ensuring company policies are followed
- Perform special projects as assigned
Interested candidates, please apply with an updated resume and follow up with a phone call. firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com (972)943-3069
- Accounts payable experience
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
- Competent with spreadsheets and databases
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, especially when interacting with those in the technical and financial backgrounds
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans