Robert Half International Mergers & Acquisitions Analyst in Frisco, Texas
Looking for an entry level acquisition analyst for a great opportunity with a growing real estate client of mine.
If you are interested in learning more, please connect with me on LinkedIn - Karson Moffett
• Assume key transaction responsibilities for asset acquisitions
• Interface with third-party vendors and brokers
• Attend regular meetings and conference calls
• Manage transaction reporting to the clients
• Manage inner-company transaction requests
• Review lease documents and review other materials as part of the due diligence process
• Gather and research sales and rent comparables
• Review financial statements and operating information
• Complete financial analysis for asset valuation
• Track assets currently on the market and recent market transactions
• Assist in the production of Offering Memorandum’s and other reports
Requirements Analytical Skills, Microsoft Excel
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.