Robert Half International Systems Analyst in Gainesville, Florida
Robert Half has an exciting opportunity for a Systems Analyst. This is an onsite role near Gainesville, FL.
• This role would work under normal supervision, collect information, and organize documents explaining existing processes.
• Work with the developers to define and document proposed solution definitions, research applications problems as part of root cause determination.
• Work with business partners and technology where applicable to help present and explain proposed solutions and issues.
• Performs analysis on behalf of medium-sized and large, complex projects. Strong SQL Skills.
• Documents technical solutions and creates specifications.
• Performs analysis of existing systems.
• Help define and refine user requests for system improvements, changes, ad hoc needs, production issues, and new development.
• Works with business users and technical developers to gather, define, and document proposed solutions to the business requirements.
• Run ad hoc SQL queries to support solution choices and provide supporting data to business partners where needed.
• Analyze processes, recommend improvements, and assess design recommendations.
• 5+ years of experience with Windows Server Administration to include patching, scheduling jobs, and installs.
• An extraordinary teammate with outstanding interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with various levels of management and across various groups. Initiates discussions with users or external groups to resolve issues.
• A self-starter who is assertive, independent and can work without close supervision on multiple concurrent projects.
• Proven experience with PowerShell or Python scripting
• Experience writing SQL Queries
• Familiarity with Java and Linux is a big plus.
Requirements Microsoft Windows Server, Patching, PowerShell Scripting, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Queries, Linux, Application Development
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.