Robert Half Project Manager Lead in GAITHERSBURG, Maryland
Do you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills? Robert Half is looking for a Project Manager Lead who knows how to be responsible for systemic project plan builds, maintenance, documentation, standardization, analytics, and reporting for existing, improved, or newly developed business operations processes. Local to Gaithersburg, MD, the Project Manager Lead role is a long-term contract / temporary role. Do you want to become part of an success driven team and thriving culture and take the right steps toward advancing your career? Don't wait—call us today.
• You will help in the creation and execution of project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements to ensure deliverables are met effectively and efficiently
• Manages relationships with key business stakeholders and ensures that business requirements are effectively captured and the impact of the project are understood by the business
• You will apply your specialist knowledge and skills in project management, project planning, budgets and methodologies to help build and lead project teams, communicating roles and responsibilities whilst encouraging teamwork and collaboration amongst the team and business stakeholders
• Identifies and drives resolution of risks and resolves or escalates quality and compliance risks and issues and ensures team adopts quality assurance policies and procedures
• Drives collaboration and knowledge sharing amongst project teams
• Manages project budget and ensures escalation of cost changes which includes developing project planning and action logs and risks and issues reports
• Manage and coordinate project budgets, forecasts, tasks, schedules, risks, change management, and status to support effective decisions and project reporting to stakeholders
• Manage changes to project scope, ensuring that all impacts and changes are approved and appropriately communicated to stakeholders and review boards.
Bachelor's in Finance or Business
10-15 years of related experience
Tax experience imperative
Strong project management leadership.
Ability to work independently but also collaboratively. You will be working with multiple teams and people including IT, the design lead, tax and business SMEs and 3rd parties
Experience with implementing a domestic US tax engine (Vertex experience would be beneficial) along with managing the delivery and realization of benefits associated with reverse audit processes.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.