Robert Half Human Resources (HR) Manager in Galveston, Texas
Description Galveston client is looking for a direct hire degreed Human Resources Manager with the following experience:
• Sr Generalist or Manager looking to eventually be a Director
• Payroll processing
• Experience implementing policies and procedures
• Recruiting – full cycle from job description through hiring
• Onboarding, I9’s, setting up employees
• Benefits management
• Employee relations
• Well versed in all employment laws Requirements bi-Monthly Payroll, Benefits Administration, Employee Relations, Corporate Recruiting, Onboarding, Employment Policies, Paylocity
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.