Robert Half Plant Controller in Gastonia, North Carolina
Reputable manufacturing in Gastonia is looking to hire a hands-on Controller.
• Ensure that accounting policies and procedures are adhered to according to Generally Accepted Accounting Procedures (GAAP) and company policies.
• Become an expert user of the IT resources for manufacturing and local general ledger functions. Support the transition of the ERP implementation
• Work closely with the Supply Chain Manager
• Revenue forecasting
• Provide detailed analysis of monthly actual financial results.
• Lead or actively participate in lean manufacturing initiatives.
• Responsible for standard cost and inventory valuation, and compliance with the cost and inventory procedures at the Gastonia, NC manufacturing site.
5+ years in manufacturing
Strong ERP system knowledge
Ability to partner with operations and supply chain
BS/BA in Accounting or Finance
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.